“I attended Intelegia’s seminar on social media; I’m now comfortable using social media tools. The dynamic team is matched only by the high quality of the content.” Claude Thibault, Entrepreneur
By inviting an expert from Intelegia, organizations can access a wealth of knowledge essential for establishing a social media presence for marketing and communications objectives. Furnishing key success factors and practices examples, Intelegia’s formal presentations will assist in addressing issues that are vital in getting total management buy-in for a social media content strategy.
Recent Presentations By Isabelle Poirier:
- Social Media – Revolutionizing the Way We Communicate – Economic Development Council of Ontario, Toronto, ON
- Social Media For Economic Development : American And International Best Practices –International Economic Development Council, Columbus, OH
- Social Media for Economic Development : Canadian and International Best Practices – Economic Developers of Canada, Quebec City, QC
- Discovering Business Models For Mobile Applications – Centre de référence en agriculture et agroalimentaire du Québec (CRAAQ), Quebec City, QC
- Les réseaux sociaux: Pour une implantation concrète, mesurable et efficace – Les Grandes Conférences Les Affaires, Montreal, QC
- Social Media For Regional Economic And Social Development - Civil Society Forum – Trois-Rivières, QC
To inquire about Isabelle Poirier`s availability to present at your organization or conference, connect with Isabelle or call +1 (514) 904-0872
Intelegia’s workshops provide the right opportunities to learn and hone the necessary skills needed to compete in today’s business environment. Whether you are a professional in the private or public sector, workshops are created to spotlight efficient tools to obtain current objectives and a chance to practice with the applications given real life cases. With the use of a toolkit, online demonstrations and an understanding of what their organization’s needs, professionals attending the workshops can implement and benefit from what they learned within hours.
The following subjects are now available in a workshop format.
- Advanced Business Intelligence Gathering Approaches
- Using Social Media To Gather Strategic Intelligence
- Economic Intelligence For Foreign Direct Investment Attraction
- Effective Online Research Strategies
- Optimize Investment Attraction Strategy Through Information and Social Media Applications
- Social Media Tactics Applied To B2B and B2C Strategies
Corporations, small and medium businesses and not for profit organizations that have sent representatives to Intelegia‘s workshops include:
- Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
- Industry Canada
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Revenu Quebec
The workshops have allowed more than 1,000 entrepreneurs, decision makers and professionals to improve their social media, business intelligence and strategic analysis skills.
Contact Isabelle Poirier to inquire which workshops responds to your organization’s current and future needs.