First it was the University of Waterloo this past May and now it is Georgia Tech University. Yes, the Intelegia’s seminar caravan will be rolling into Savannah, Georgia (USA) at the Georgia Tech’s Professional Education Institute on August 18th, 2011.
“Tools of the Trade: How to Conduct Business Intelligence Research to Gain a Competitive Advantage” will allow economic development professionals to learn and enhance their skills needs to gather business and strategic intelligence. From investigating a potential investor to keeping up to date on what is going on in a competing region, attendees will benefit from this one day course by being able to apply approaches and tools the very next day in their own offices.
Isabelle Poirier, President of Intelegia, will be the course instructor where she will be discussing the following:
- Fundamentals of Business Intelligence
- Know Your Market: Business Intelligence for EDOs
- Locate Your Sources: Gather Relevant Information
- Leveraging Social Networks To Gather Business Intelligence Data
- Business Intelligence Monitoring Tools for Enterprises
- Economic Gardening- Business Intelligence Services in Action
This course is recognized by the International Economic Development Council (IEDC) and credits will count towards the recertification of Certified Economic Developers (CEcD).
For more information on this course or to register, please visit the Georgia Tech Professional Education website.