One of the things that I used to love about elementary school is going on field trips. Not being in school but still having the chance to learn was always cool. Next week for the first time in years, I get to go on a field trip to Les Affaires event, “LES RÉSEAUX SOCIAUX : pour une implantation concrète, mesurable et efficace“. The conference will take place in Montreal, Canada on February 15th to 17th.
Here is what I am looking forward to when I will be attending:
1) Go Pink Presentation – Tee Tran, Director, Marketing Communications and Social Media at TELUS will be on hand to discuss the company’s recent Web 2.0 campaign. The coast-to-coast campaign benefited communities by funding innovative breast cancer technology in health care facilities across Canada. Their Facebook app was a finalist for Best Use of Social Media Platform for The 2010 Bees Awards.
2) Bombardier Transport – As mentioned in the recent blog, “Open Innovation Via Crowdsourcing At Bombardier Transportation“, Chief Web Officer, Jean-François Deschênes will discuss the innovative project as apart of a roundtable regarding the benefits of using social media.
3) Isabelle Poirier and Simon Henault – Both individuals will be hosting on a seminar dedicated to professionals specifically working in the field of business-to-business marketing. Attendees will have the unique opportunity to learn about:
- Developing your marketing and communication strategies specifically on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Flickr
- Using real-time search and real time monitoring tools such as IceRocket, DuckDuckgo and Addictomatic
- Strategies to maximize your relationships with customers and potential partners
- Developing a professional web identity
- Creating and enhancing your professional profile on LinkedIn and Facebook
Hope to see you there.