Earlier this month, we posted, “Competitive Intelligence Groups On LinkedIn” which provided a listing of groups that practitioners may join to discuss or network with others regardless of their location around the globe. The microblogging application, Twitter, is another tool that can be used to discuss, network and learn from competitive intelligence professionals. Below is a list of individuals / organizations which I follow @citweetz:
- @AIIP - A source for news from the Association of Independent Information Professionals.
- @CI2020 – The feed pushes updates regarding activities that takes place on the Competitive Intelligence – Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries
group on Ning.
- @CIProfessionals – For all things from the Society Competitive Intelligence Professionals especially details on conferences and seminars.
- @Competia – An outlet for tips regarding research tools, links to publications dealing with strategic planning and corporate governance.
- @EllenNaylor – This feed is ideal for individuals interested in cooperative intelligence, market research and social media.
- @JTHawes – Consultant, Tom Hawes, shares his blog posts regarding the practice of competitive intelligence.
- @ResearchBuzz – An excellent source to learn about new search tools and online databases for various subjects.
- @slakm – An extension of the Special Libraries Association’s knowledge management website. Filled with news regarding SLA events.
- @UlladeStricker – A feed of Ulla deStricker’s blog posts regarding Information and knowledge management.
- @zillman – This feed supplies links to Marcus Zillman’s blog on the topic of various internet resources.
Did I miss a Twitter page solely dedicated to competitive intelligence? Let met know by leaving a comment below along with the Twitter handle.
Don’t forget to follow me @citweetz.